- you don't smell that great, but you don't particularly care.
- you make yourself a huge to-do list (because hey, if i'm going to be home all day... right?)
- and are lucky that you checked two things off. (okay, so far just one, but i swear i'll do at least one more)
- you keep talking to your cat.
- you keep calling your husband because you miss him and you want him to come home and how terribly inconvenient it is that he's off earning a living for your family...
- unless you have had a drink of cold water in the last 30 seconds, you no longer have a voice.
- you are sitting next to an empty bag of cheetos.. (this is just getting more and more embarrassing...)
- you decided to blog because you've had no human contact all day & the cat got sick of you and left a while ago...
(if you're still my friend, thank you!)
oh, and because i promised a photo yesterday, but still haven't uploaded photos from my real camera yet, here are some phone photos... you're welcome. (ps- i promise i'm not a cat person, despite what photographic evidence may say...)
best mexican food of my life. best salsa, too. mmm....
this really is from december, before we moved. we don't still have christmas up...
dad will be a good grandpa.
heh. this is nick pulling out of the garage without moving his work truck. that's one of the only things we like about carl... he's a tiny car, so we can do stuff like this. and nick's a stunt driver. that helps too.
pinterest craft, to the rescue. erin & i made a vow to have a monthly craft night. one month down, infinite months to go. (these are monster bookmarks, by the way! heidi's are the two on top, erin's are the two in the middle, mine are the bottom two. yay!)
this was today. so lazy... don't know where he gets it from...