Tuesday, June 21, 2011

vent vent vent

i am angry at...


hawaii.
the hawaii criminal justice data center.
a woman who works there named gail.
brian.
nick's work asking him to work from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
our car and it's not-working-ness.


.. i think that's it. just wanted to vent. thank you for listening :)


i'm loving...


nick. the real nick. not the hawaiin felon nick, haha.
my job.
having a girl's night tomorrow.
cleaning.
working out in the morning. i feel like i'm killing myself, but it feels so good.
food network, to watch while i'm cleaning.
our senses of humor.
our really comfy bed, even if we only get to be in it for a few precious hours every night.


okay, thank you for handing my negativity with me :) it's much more mild than it was an hour ago. and it will be gone once my apartment is clean and my husband is home. 


i love you all. really really.

No comments:

Post a Comment