Friday, October 11, 2013

mornings

I love mornings with this boy. Most mornings are spent a little chaotically... trying to get things ready to go for the day, hurrying out the door for work, or photo shoots, or something. I love the mornings we can just wake up together, play, eat some breakfast and be in our pajamas. I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom. I never thought I would want that, but now nothing sounds better to me.

Mornings are the best. Gray sleeps from 8 to 8, then is awake for two hours while we play and eat breakfast and read books. And then he takes a nap for another hour or two. But he's such a happy morning baby. And he loves to wander over to his toy chest and pick out a toy... usually just one. And then he sits down and plays with it and studies it.

I'm embracing this peaceful schedule while I can, before we throw another baby into the mix and start all over again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment