Monday, November 23, 2009

Life in Lists

I believe I think and live in lists.

I'm excited for two Thanksgivings, two days of work, two big families to see and love, and a whole weekend of fun.

(I'm most excited for homemade mashed potatoes... mmm...)

Disney World is calling to me. 13 days.

I love the smell of the heater.

Nick told his friend at work he wouldn't "let" me decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving.. so I put up our nativity set. Heh heh...

I get to wear jeans to work tomorrow.

I'm in a wait-and-see stage of my job.

I'm jealous of my husband when he sits down to do homework. I need to go back and finish school.

Today I turned off my radio on the drive home to work and listened to silence. It was refreshing.

Time to go get stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment