Wednesday, August 18, 2010

those silly Mormons


Maybe it's just me, but I find there are times when conversations with friends go like this...

"If you swore, what would your favorite swear word be?"

"What kind of drunk do you think you'd be?"

"If you could get a tattoo, what kind would you get?"

We know we can't. Heck, we know we don't want to. But it's still fun to think about. Though it's only with a certain group of friends we have these conversations. Maybe we're just weird. Okay, we are weird.. but maybe we're the only ones who have these conversations.

Regardless, we're getting our friend temporary barcode tattoos for his birthday this weekend. That's how we roll.

1 comment:

  1. I already swear, I'd be a depressed drunk, and I'd get a skunk on my ankle....just like Julianne's Happy Valley teacher.

    ReplyDelete