Monday, August 2, 2010

gale or peeta?



This is us lately (isn't he attractive??). Mmm. Anyway, like I've said a million times before.. we're taking lots of pictures. Evidence that I need a job.. or to go to school.. or both! I figure I'd better take advantage of all this free time while I still have it. We've been averaging about 3 photoshoots a week.. and Nick comes with me to at least one or two of them. He's SO great.

Other than that we've been maintaining our regular schedule.. eating, sleeping, cleaning occasionally. We're re-reading Hunger Games and Catching Fire (I HIGHLY recommend them if you haven't read them) so that we're ready for the final book Mockingjay when it comes out this month. We pre-ordered it and we're really excited.

For those of you that HAVE read it.. are you voting for Gale or Peeta? That's one of our only disagreements in life. That and crunchy vs. creamy peanutbutter. Oh well.. keeps life interesting.

So that's our story. I'm trying to be a good and dedicated blogger. My other blog has an updated editor, so when I put up photos, it does it a lot nicer, and you can do more to them. But this one is old and I have NO idea how to update it. Lame. Did that even make sense? Lame again.

Welp, hope this was update-y enough. I'll try again soon!

3 comments:

  1. My middle name, unfortunately, is Gail, so I'm voting for Gale, even though I have no idea what y'all are reading. Since I'm allergic to peanuts, I avoid PB all together, yet I'm still willing to bet that crunchy HAS to be better! I want some glamour mom shots like you did your mom. Pencil me in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little torn on this one... Peeta is so good to Katniss (I almost feel like he's too good for her) but Gale has been there for her since her dad died... so I'm leaning towards Gale but maybe Mockingjay will change my mind.. haha I feel like such a nerd. I LOVE the hungergames books too and also preordered the third book. Hopefully it is as amazing as the first two!!

    ReplyDelete