Wednesday, April 6, 2011

april sixth

I need to get better at this blogging thing. I always say that, right? Just trying to be consistent!


Erin came over today to let me take a couple of photos for her for my PR class. We're doing a group campaign on healthy lifestyles at BYU, and one of our topics is sleep. Turns out college students don't get enough. Who'd have thought, right? After we took these photos, we decided that they summed up our lives at present. One more week and classes are over for me. Finals are the week after that. And then I get a break.. not! Then I start school again. Ugh...



After chatting with my favorite Erin, and writing a paper, I ran over to school to work on said group campaign and then went to classes. I didn't get done until almost seven, and was so pleased to come out of class to sunlight. Not too long ago, I'd walk to my car in the dark. You can be cold all you want, Utah, but at least we get a little sun :)

And speaking of sun, I couldn't help but notice all the blossoms today.. despite the yucky weather. Good job, blossoms.. keep up the good work! So I stopped on my way to the car and took a photo. It was with my phone, so I had to get up really close to the tree.. I got some weird looks. But I think it turned out okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment