Tuesday, April 12, 2011

friday

Scott gets home in three days!!! Ahhhh!!!


I had two airport dreams. In one of them, he wouldn't hug me or speak to me. What the?! In the other one, he did give me a hug, but the first thing he said to me was "Wow, you're really chubby!" Haha.. yeah. Clearly I'm excited for him to come home. I told him about those dreams and his response was, "So I'm not allowed to call you fat?" We have a great relationship.


Stupid head.


Anyway.. he gets home Friday afternoon so we're going to spend the whole rest of the day with him and family. Then Saturday I'm doing a fun Easter shoot, and Sunday is his homecoming. Crrrazy! If you want to come, but don't have information yet, let me know and I'll send it your way. Needless to say, there will be a plethora of photos next week!


Here's what I'm working on editing right now...



Pretty steamy, I know. Hope you're all having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment