Tuesday, March 27, 2012

22 weeks


(please excuse the lame cell phone photo in our guest bathroom. this weekend was a little crazy and i haven't been feeling especially photogenic ;) but i do have a bump now! or too much food, haha)


how far along? 22 weeks.
total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds up!
maternity clothes? not yet, but i did buy a pair of old navy yoga pants that i might never change out of. ever. my clothes fit, they're just starting to get uncomfortable :) nick REALLY wants me to go get maternity jeans.
stretch marks?: not yet!
sleep?: still having that problem with my hip. i literally can't lift my leg more than a few inches without wincing, it hurts so much. and i'm hot ALL the time. but other than that, i sleep fantastically :) i love sleep.
best moment this week?: my interview at the deseret book corporate office. SO excited to hear back from them! it went so well. we also decided to spell gray's name w/ an a... although since i lost on that one, i don't know if it was the "best" moment ;)
miss anything?: just being able to move properly :)
movement?: i think he knows when i'm trying to sleep, because he turns into a major spaz.
food cravings?: ate lots of sour candy at hunger games on thursday night. anything salty still.
anything making you queasy or sick?: nope.
have you started to show yet?: yeah, i think so :) i feel like it, at least.
labor signs?: not for a while!
belly button, in or out?: in.
wedding ring, on or off?: still on!
happy or moody?: happy :)
looking forward to: hopefully hearing back from deseret book. general conference. kings game & california pizza kitchen w/ nick. going to the temple. seeing robyn. and finishing painting this crazy pink room so that we can move on to gray's room!

2 comments:

  1. have you gone to the chiropractor about your hip? chiropractors save my life during pregnancy, with out them i wouldn't be able to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to ask (like Audra): would you consider a Chiropractor? Mine saved my life as well--I had a dance injury in my hip that was escalated by pregnancy, and now I'm right as rain! My chiro specializes in pregancy pain. But he's in Springville...sorry :)

    His name is Jason North, and he's a recent (1-2 yrs) graduate, which means he knows all the newest techniques. I have a coupon that guarantees all your visits are $30 or less, and if you don't want to drive too much in one day, you are totally welcome to crash at our house :)

    Happy for you, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete