Friday, March 2, 2012

oh my baby clothes...

nick bossed me around and decided that nick & i decided that it would be a good idea to wait until we know the gender before we buy baby stuff. umm... are you kidding me? this man i married must have no heart, because every time we walk past the baby departments in stores, I melt. they're tiny! and precious! and tiny! and i want them!

today is my final day at work, and everyone has been SO nice! my favorite co-worker, julie, gave me this as a going away present. she said Ii HAVE to tell her when we find out the gender, but she figured she'd go with everyone else's guess of girl...



holy cuteness batman!! every fiber of my being just melted. sorry, nick, there's no way you're going to get me to wait another week and a half now...


(side note: i texted him this photo and when we talked on the phone later, the first thing he asked was, "did you buy this??". after i reassured him that i did not, the next thing he said was, "one more week, babe. you can do this!" haha...)

1 comment:

  1. Zoey had the hippo outfit to that one... the sad thing is it was premie size and doesn't fit her anymore. cute outfit

    ReplyDelete