Sunday, April 22, 2012

26 weeks

how far along? 26 weeks.
total weight gain/loss: i'm up 13 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
maternity clothes? just pants, although i'm still wearing my normal pants with a rubberband.
stretch marks?: nope, not yet.
sleep?: again, with the fan running and a window or two open, i sleep like a dream :)
best moment this week?: starting my new job. hanging out with my brothers. getting to hear gray's heartbeat (we didn't get an ultrasound, because my tire blew out... so that'll be tomorrow). seeing my family yesterday :)
miss anything?: running without feeling awkward :) it's still nice to get out there and run... hopefully i can do that/walk throughout my pregnancy.
movement?: just lots of kicking, especially if i start to encroach on his space. i could feel his little hands today, too, while he was kicking. i love my baby :)
food cravings?: nothing specific this week. i've eaten a lot of cereal and toast.. those always sound good, though. oh, and yellow mustard on my sandwiches... normally i'm not a huge fan, but now it's delicious.
anything making you queasy or sick?: nope. as long as i stay hydrated and snacking, i'm good.
labor signs?: haha, no.
belly button, in or out?: in, but probably not for much longer. it looks weird :S
wedding ring, on or off?: on.
happy or moody?: happy!
looking forward to: my ultrasound tomorrow. working more (i love my job). working on our yard with nick.. we've been spending lots of time out there & i love it!

1 comment:

  1. I hated mustard last year and now I can't get enough of it I craved it during my pregnancy and I still crave it (because of breastfeeding). I want to see a picture of your cute little belly.

    ReplyDelete