Friday, January 7, 2011

07 january 2011

I promise, I am doing the photo every day... chances are I won't post every day of photos, though. I'll spare you our week of sickness where we shot nerf guns and cleaned our office for entertainment :) I'll make sure to just post the cool ones. And an occasional weird one, don't worry.


Garn's little sister, Angelique, needed some head shots. So we headed out into the sunny but freeeeeezing weather to see what we could get. Um, she's gorgeous, first of all. But the first thing we saw when we got out of the car was this:



So, naturally, we had to take photos in front of it :)




Um, yeah. Can I just do photography full-time (with Nick, of course)? I'm pretty sure my life would be complete :) There are a few more shots of her here. One of my favorite sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment