Monday, January 24, 2011

seven little letters

dear school: i love you. i'm glad to be back. but a huge exam the third week of school is a little excessive, dontcha think? regardless, i look forward to spending all day in the library tomorrow. weird? yeah.


dear food: i love you more than school. don't tell school. i'm trying to love you less, though, so my body will love me more. especially you darn, delicious high acid foods that are giving me ulcers. but still. i base my week around what delicious meals i will make. this week is paninis, artichokes with red pepper aoli, and spinach turkey bacon wraps. cheap, healthy and delish!


dear parents: thanks for feeding me tonight. ham hocks and beans are one of my favorite meals ever. hopefully you didn't get me sick. also, i don't appreciate getting my butt kicked at hearts. try to be nicer next time, please.


dear friends: thank you for making soup excitement so.. exciting. this will absolutely have to be a tradition. you guys make me laugh so hard that tears come out of my eyes. it's a good, healthy kind of laughing. thank you for taking care of me.


dear feet: stop being cold.


dear nick: you're my best friend, even though i see things like work and school more than i see you. i love you. and cuddling with you. and having crazy spy, secret agent dreams where we're cool. good thing we're cool in real life, too. like really. thanks for keeping my feet warm and letting me talk your ear off.


dear camera: thank you for being my friend and trying all sorts of new things with me. we've become really close in the past year or so, and i'm becoming a little obsessed with you (don't worry, nick's okay with it). i'm excited to go on a fun, far-away trip this year and take you with me. let's hang out more.





1 comment:

  1. What far away trip are you going on with your camera? And can I come?

    ReplyDelete