Monday, September 13, 2010

busy weekend


We had a fun weekend. My cousin, Richard (who is about two weeks younger than me), married a wonderful girl named Kayla on Friday. Nick & I were lucky enough to get to attend their sealing AND photograph the day's events. It was a lot of fun to spend time with family and share in their happiness. Congratulations, Richard & Kayla!

More photos will be coming soon, on the photo blog.. feel free to check them out. Another wedding this weekend and then we get a little break, which will no doubt consist of camping :) Have a great week!

PS- I passed my group interview at Wells Fargo. IF I get the job, I should hear back from someone within a week. Wish me luck! I reallllly need a job!

3 comments:

  1. Which one is it at. Stephen works for Wells Fargo he might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have two really close friends that work for Wells Fargo, but they've stopped taking employee referrals, so no dice. I just applied at a variety of north/south Utah county locations. Thanks though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and candid shot of Richard and Kayla....nice work!

    ReplyDelete