Thursday, September 30, 2010

woah

Woah... two posts in one day? What va?!

It's ten-thirty... and Nick's been asleep since eight... poor guy!

I've been in bed, too... editing photos. While editing a wedding (allllmost done!) I came across this photograph. Just thought I'd share because it made me smile.


Hey Nick? How's about you quit your job, I quit school, and we just do photography together full-time. Eh? Eh?? Guess that means we need to start charging more, though...

PS- He's been sleep talking off and on too. The most recent was telling me that he dropped some expensive computer down the stairs. Haha, I like being married.

2 comments:

  1. Just catchin' up on your posts after being gone. I love the pregnant belly and pumpkin together....very creative and symbolic of items that expand and get carved...ouch! The closeup of Nick's nose still makes me feel bad that I didn't give him any sympathy when it got busted...Bad mom:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just getting back from seeing Inception in Park City. Brenda got it the first time,mostly.
    Just one word. TOTEM !
    Your blog is fantastic. Great photography.Thanks for coming up for conference.
    Gung

    ReplyDelete