Thursday, September 30, 2010

on my mind

These are things on my mind today.

(I didn't take any of the photographs.. except the maternity & temple ones. I was feeling lazy and found them online.. plus, I don't think I've ever taken a photograph of a fly or the first presidency...).




The temple.
It's amazing. It turned a kind off day into a wonderful day. I've never been by myself (ie without Nick). I just got back.. it was great. I feel worlds better!


Photography & Fall
I did realllly fun maternity shots yesterday of Caroline, with her husband Jordan. They are the sweetest couple. Aaaaand.. isn't that a cool pumpkin? It made me officially excited for fall. Offically


Flies.
I felt kind of icky making this photograph "extra large".. but I've got to stay uniform. Okay, so it's weird that flies are on my mind, but it's because I can hear them. For some reason, during the summer and beginning of fall.. when it's still really warm outside.. we have flies tap on our windows. Weird, huh? I don't know how to explain it. It's at the top of our window, right next to the overhang of the roof... and it's like they're drunk or something.. they buzz around and randomly hit the window.. over and over. I don't understand. But there you have it.


General Conference!
Ahhh.. much better photograph. I love these guys. I went to Women's Conference on Saturday w/ Lisa and Katie (it was really fun.. even the Blue Lemon.. ahem.. :)). Anyway, I loved the talks and it got me reallllly excited for conference. Just a few days away! I'm sooo excited!

Anyway, that's about it. Time to go clean up a little bit. I'm looking forward to tonight, because I get to hang out with my super cool best friend. Leftovers, pajamas, reading.. we're not terribly exciting, but it's my favorite part of the week. Oh, and homemade apple pie with vanilla ice cream... yeah, it's gonna be good.

So long!

1 comment:

  1. I love your updates! Keep em' coming. The pie sounds so good. I just had apple pie icecream from reed's dairy which doesn't sound nearly as good as a homemade pie! Now it's time to go run it off. What are you guys reading these days?

    ReplyDelete