Wednesday, September 22, 2010

life as of late


I know, I know.. I have a lot of photographs of this baby on my blog. But I don't have a baby, so I have to take photos of other people's. But she's cute. At least I'm not posting ugly baby photos.

I never feel like I have good blog titles. Nothing exciting really happens, so it's usually just a boring update. But if I put "boring" in the title.. well, then I'm doomed. But anyway.. sorry.

Like I said, not much is new here...

Nick is working like a crazy man. He's sick and tired all the time, but for those of you who know him, will never admit it. He's working tons of over time, which is nice, and then going to classes at night. Sometimes we get to hang out. I like that part. Mostly he just comes home to be fed and go to sleep. I make him study sometimes.

I had an interview today at Wells Fargo (there was the phone interview, then the group one, and then the one I just did, which is when you get called by a specific branch). This branch is down in Springville, which is further north than I signed up for.. but it's a job.. so whatcha gonna do? Well, hopefully it's a job. We'll hear back from them within a week. Ahhh.. I really really really want a job... really.

Photography is still good. I generally have at least two shoots a week. So it keeps me busy, but not over-my-head busy. We just booked another wedding for November today, in Manti, so I'm excited about that. And we have a seeeeecret project going on, which will fill up the rest of our non-existent free time.

What else is there in our lives? Food. We've been eating more vegetarian dishes and lots more fruit (thanks Mom & Dad Thurman). Vegetable stir fry and zucchini parmesan are two of my faves. Tonight we're having Cafe Rio salad.. but homemade. Best part? As much dressing as you want... yummm...

And that's about it... Work. School. Photography. Food. Occasionally friends. Mostly each other. It's good! Thanks for reading my boring updates! I will work on making our life more exciting :)


PS- See? Other people's babies. Well, technically Isaac is a "big boy", but still. We did a photo shoot last week and gave each of the boys a sunflower. Squeaks promptly threw his on the ground and start mashing it with his foot. Maybe you just had to be there, but this photo makes me smile every time I look at it. Boys do not play with flowers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that Wells Fargo is torturing you. I'm happy for your Manti shoot...it's such a classy temple. I'm glad you caught the Squeaks in one of his squeaks-iest moments:) Maya has the most expressive eyes...how can one resist a mini-Garn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Issac made me laugh! I love your updates and I have loved keeping up with all your pictures. We are coming down in Oct and hopefully we can hang out if you two are ever free ;) Good luck with the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can such an exciting person possibly have a boring life? Just ask my boys it's always just a thrill to see you! Thanks again for taking pictures for us :) It was a crazy night but worth the effort in the end. See ya Saturday!

    ReplyDelete