Wednesday, February 2, 2011

january 2011

This year is off to an interesting start. Here are some things we learned/experienced/observed in the first month of 2011...


- We were sick alllll month. All variety of sickness, in fact. We're hoping this has taken care of us for the remainder of the year...


- People are really easily offended. I'm afraid to comment on anything on facebook anymore, because apparently things I say are a big deal ;) I'm also not friends with as many people as I seem to think.


- I am SO glad I switched my major. I love everything about it... learning, writing, testing... enjoying every last bit of Public Relations!


- We have THE best friends, cousins, aunts/uncles, parents, siblings.. everyone. We have had so much fun this year spending time with the people that we love... we are surrounded by the best people EVER.


- We're really happy with where we are right now. Nick and I have spent so much time wishing we could afford a house, wishing we were done with school, wishing we could be in the careers we want to be in right now... but lately we've been grateful for where we are. Because someday in the near future, life is going to get a lot more complicated/expensive/crazy/busy. And we'll look back to where we are now and think how nice it was to get to spend so much time (even if it doesn't feel like so much) with each other, with our family, doing things we love to do. I have no idea.. can't even begin to guess.. where life is going to take us. But I am so grateful for where we are now. What we have and what we don't.


Yeah :)



2 comments:

  1. You don't offend me! You're always such a sweetheart, who could be offended??

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are all good lessons to learn. And I'm offended by this post. BAHHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete