Wednesday, October 6, 2010

our song(s)

Nick and I have never really chose a song... we keep collecting them. Here are a few (they're stuck in my head tonight).

Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland
(ignore the bizzzzzare video and just listen to the music :))



Must Have Done Something Right by Relient K
(not the official video.. the one on youtube wouldn't let me embed it, but it's really cute)



Lay Me Down by Dirty Heads



Anyone Else But You from Juno (by Moldy Peaches)



Hello Yellow by Backseat Goodbye



A Wink and a Smile by Harry Connick Jr.
(again.. ignore the music video :))



We've been listening to all these songs as I've looked them up on youtube and posted them... and I had a realization. These songs are kind of weird. But so are we. This is good. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment