Friday, October 22, 2010

day 1


1. We're really really ridiculously good looking.
2. We just finished watching Cool Runnings... now we're watching 9.
3. We're also playing Heroes III.
4. We're also doing laundry and cleaning the house (these are interesting facts, right?)
5. Our eyes change colors.
6. The first thing Nick noticed about me was my eyes. The first thing I noticed about him was his smile.
7. We like each other A LOT. For keeps.
8. We have incredibly cool family members. They make us laugh all the time.
9. Nick always has projects. He's always taking things apart and fixing things and altering them. He's my hero.
10. I'm always cooking things. Soon our blog name will change from "twoskinnypeople" to "twochubbybut wellfedpeople".. so it goes.
11. We both go to school and work. Nick will be done with school (at least for now) in a year and a half. I'll be done in a little over two years.
12. I make messes and Nick cleans them. He says that's not true. He's also very modest.
13. We're photographers. Hard core. This is our first year of doing weddings. By next month we will have done five. We're kind of a big deal. (Not really, but that's what we're telling people)
14. We like to read together. We just finished Mockingjay (epic fail). We've read all three of them together and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Next we're reading Ender's Game.
15. Nick told me today that we're geeks, not nerds. Being a nerd is offensive.. but being a geek.. well, that's pretty cool.


Photos taken by Nick's sister, Kelly, and edited by me :) Thanks, Kel!

2 comments:

  1. Fun update:) and nice pix! I'm impressed with all the reading you and Nick are doing. Richard use to read me the personal stories in the end of the Ensign, but unbeknownst to me, he would divert from reading and make up the endings. Instead of being spiritual and uplifting, people were dying or losing their testimonies, etc....mean, but funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading each day. It was fun to hang with you two last week! Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete