Thursday, October 7, 2010

ten things...

... that make me happy.


Babies on swings...


...popsicles...


...these pumpkins (and fall in general. but really.. baby pumpkins? yeah)...


...Sunday walks...


...these boys...


...grassy picnics...


...getting to volunteer teach photography for a day...


...this "weed" that grows all over...


...a tinkering husband...


...and our cute primary kids. (okay, so this is from the 4th of July, I know. I got to number ten and went.. dangit! I got nothin'!)

Oh, and I'd just like to give myself a pat on the back for actually blogging.. look at me go!

1 comment:

  1. Your popsicles are in our freezer...in case you were wondering:) Nice hiney shot of Nick!
    You should get endorphins after posting such positive items of joy~~~

    ReplyDelete