Monday, November 1, 2010

day 7

(I know, it's been a few days.. Thursday, Friday and Saturday we had photoshoots.. among other things. It was a busy weekend.)

A photo of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you...


I figured this one contained the most "impacts"... Nick. Our marriage. The temple. Being sealed for eternity. The gospel. Kissing (haha). Fields of grass...

Really, it makes me endlessly happy to know that I am sealed to my best friend. That no matter what happens, he is ALWAYS my husband. And that we are blessed to be a part of this gospel.. which already, in our short (almost) year and a half of marriage, has gotten us through SO much.

Over and out.

PS- Started the job today.. so far, so good!

1 comment:

  1. You must have amazing abdominal muscles to pull off such a pose! All that cross country and track pays off:)

    ReplyDelete