Sunday, November 7, 2010

day 10

Music we listen to when we're feeling... (we made up our own "emotions")

Nick...

Happy and wanting to get things done: Motion City Soundtrack
Feeling intense: Foo Fighters and Lost Prophets
Sad: EFY music and the Anastasia and Hercules soundtracks :)

Erica...

Happy and/or cleaning: Disney music :) Almost always. And the Ten Things I Hate About You soundtrack.
Mellow: August Rush soundtrack
Sad: Bad Day by Daniel Powter
Twitterpated: These songs
Driving: Books on tape. Okay, that's not music, but ya know..
Editing: Just discovered "Pandora".. an online radio of sorts. So, all kinds of music.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Ten Things I Hate About You soundtrack and Pandora is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am into the pandora thing too when editing. I usually always have it on the Colbie Calliat station though. What station do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling old and out of it....I'll have to google Pandora~~~~

    ReplyDelete