Friday, November 5, 2010

day 9

"something you're proud of in the past few days..."

Me: "Nick, what are you proud of from the past few days?"
Nick: [clears throat]
"Let's see, what happened Monday? Monday... we... uh... I shot an mp5!.. which was a lifelong goal."
[starts mumbling about some project]
Me: "What else?"
Nick: "Umm.. what did we do Tuesday night? Oh I went to young men's..."
...
[discovered I was typing every word he said]
[laughed on the couch together :)]

haha. I like us.

What am I proud of this week? I started a new job.. THAT is a happy thing. I made Nick good dinners this week. I ran. I've edited (I still have four sessions left to edit.. ugh.. but still). Have three sessions for next week. Nick folded ALL our laundry. I did ALL our dishes. Mom Thurman made MoTab. We're proud of her, too. Ummmm.. yep, that's all folks! Back to editing :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on surviving your first week at the new job....and still being able to make good dinners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make me laugh. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete