Tuesday, November 2, 2010

day 8

Goals for this month.

I'm talking to Nick on the phone right now, and I asked him what his goals are for this month. His reply...

1: "My first goal is to figure out the odds and ends of your Christmas present." (woo hoo!)
2: "Second is to pass my step test."
2.5: "And, besides watching a lot of Star Wars,..." (innnnnside joke)
3: "...my third goal is... to become more goal-oriented." haha.

Then Bruce (my favorite of Nick's co-workers) chimed in that his goal for Nick is for him to finish the second floor of the museum. This is me humoring Bruce :) There you go!

My goals for this month?

 1. Finish my editing (I have four sessions to edit, and lots more coming up).. (oh, and fun information.. just found out I accidentally delted several photos from a couple of recent sessions.. permanently. I cried. Yuck!)
2: Keep running. I've been running on our treadmill a few times a week, I need to keep it up.
3: Stay on top of the laundry and dishes. Right now I have three loads of clean laundry piled on the couch. How do two people go through so much laundry? Who knows...
4: Print my business cards! I just finished designing them, and they're ingenius :) I'm excited.

Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Goals!!! Two people do make A LOT of laundry :) We have "National Mountain of Laundry Day" over here quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably would have sworn.. and I definitely would have cried too. Were they the only 200 pictures you took of the family? ... You haven't responded to my facebook message yet.. but you should make that one of your goals. Laundry sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff- No, but they were the best of the photos I took. I guess I took 900, because I still have 700 left. But yeah.. this family was tough enough without losing a huge chunk of their photos. She wasn't happy.

    ReplyDelete