Tuesday, December 28, 2010

25 december 2010

Earlier this year I attempted doing a 365 day project and made it about five months but then failed big time, so I'm making another go at it. I don't think I'm going to "officially" start until January 1, but I figured I'd give it a shot a little early.


Anyway, here are the Christmas photos I promised. Sadly, I didn't take any of the Savage side (too busy beating people at games, I suppose!), but here are some of the Thurman part of the day :) Enjoy!




Aren't those Bachman's total BABES in their Christmas hats? Yeah, I'm pretty sure...

3 comments:

  1. That pic of Isaac kills me! So funny. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you got mom playing in the background. It looks so artsy!
    And the Isaac picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Caleb comtemplating the true meaning of Christmas....or how can I trash this camel in 3..2..1 ^&%^&*(^&* Love the Squeaksy Spidey angle of action, and the only recorded pic in history of someone wearing the tacky Scottish hats!

    ReplyDelete