Wednesday, December 15, 2010

loving

Things I'm loving right now...


Thanks a lot, Erin... you got me hooked on Prison Break. I'm only on the fifth episode, but I LOVE it!


This is a weird one, I know... I eat this cereal dry, right out of the bag. I love it, it's addictive!


We're going to go to the midnight showing of this tomorrow night (after the MoTab with Richard & Kayla!) with a bunch of friends. I grew up with the first movie, sooooooo excited for this one!


And my waterbottle that I carry with me everywhere, especially now that I've been running more regularly. Camelbak makes THE best waterbottles ever.

Oh, and the other thing I'm loving is our Christmas cards we designed, but I can't show those yet. They're pretty cool looking. Nick sketched the idea and then I created it. Look at us go :)

2 comments:

  1. I use to be addicted to life cereal, too. Those Quaker Oats people are wicked! Now I'm hardcore and eat oats straight out of the microwave~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see your card! And I need me one of those camelbaks! There are so small and cute!

    ReplyDelete