Monday, December 27, 2010

highlights of Christmas

- sleeping in :)


- watching Nick open his presents & spend the rest of the day setting up his receiver


- getting a nerf gun in my stocking.. war ensued


- isaac in his spiderman costume ALL day (and all week, it sounds like...)


- playing hide & seek with squeaks and caleb


- lunch with the thurmans (my favorite chili EVER)


- admiring the "spray-on snow" ;) ahem...


- finally getting snow boots! thanks mom & dad :)


- playing the game of things with my family, and nick & i being amazed at the clever answers my brothers came up with


- mom's delicious dinner and my disaster of a cake (don't worry, it still tasted like heaven)


- talking to my brother!!!!! 4 months...


- mom & dad starting our disney movie collection :) thanks, guys!


- learning how to play hearts, and nick's newfound determination to beat my parents.


... yeah, 2010 has been a good year!


photos to come. 

1 comment:

  1. You can only hope, someday, to have a "spray on snow" window as incredible as ours~~~

    ReplyDelete