Friday, December 3, 2010

thanksgiving

thanksgiving with the thurmans = ...


fun table settings (with coooooool glasses)


"martian barf" ;)


homemade rolls (they were pretty tasty, if I do say so myself!)


charming Zekie (with scissors...)


beautiful, curly-haired lisa (who later curled my hair.. thanks, lisa!)


hiding Squeaks (this photo makes me laugh every time I look at it.. he kept hiding around the house and then screaming my name 'til I'd come and find him)


and one excited Caleb :D

Coolest. In-laws. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Way to catch the spirit of wild & crazy boyz at Thanksgiving.....and Miss Bumpit and her Bumpit-do~~ Those rolls were the best and the M-barf never looked so barfless~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I'm still not over how willing you and Nick were to make the pickle delights again. You two truly are THE best!

    ReplyDelete