Tuesday, February 8, 2011

bright side

This week (I know, it's only Tuesday) has been rough. We're trying to look at the bright side, though. Join us!


A fridge/freezer that stopped working?
Perfect opportunity to clean them out and throw away old food!


A second car that costs more to fix than it's worth?
The chance to spend more time together and also invest in a bus pas! Saving the environment one step at a time!


A lost job?
More time to spend on school work and photography!


See? Isn't this fun?!


We're also more motivated to go to the temple this weekend in hopes that Heavenly Father will love us more ;)


PS- I have the best husband EVER. Really. I'm not even exaggerating. Neither one of us has melted down yet... I'm so grateful for senses of humor :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys are troopers. Another bright side...atleast you're not stranded on an island with orange furred monkeys attacking you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are awesome! I know how you feel a little bit though. My work had 'spring cleaning' and fired a TON of people so I'm jobless now. I also bought a bus pass to get me to school and back. I've come to love public transportation! :) Keep hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I just continue to say "Everything happens for a reason?" I think I should. ;) <-- That wink is a little creepy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sorry :( I hope this week gets better! You guys will be in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete