Monday, February 14, 2011

life with you

Alright.. Valentine's Day.. whatever. We've never celebrated it, but it seems like it's everywhere and I have to at least acknowledge it's presence. So here. Consider it acknowledged ;)


I'm not even bitter about the holiday.. Nick & I are just indifferent. I don't think we've ever "celebrated" it, besides occasionally using it as an excuse to splurge and buy a CD or something, haha. Anyway, I do love him, so here it goes.


Five Reasons I Love Nick


1. He'll never read this or know I posted it. The only time he checks the blog is when someone tells him they like something I posted ;)


2. He calls me every single work day during lunch. Even if the guys at work make fun of him.. I love talking to him and just telling him about my day.


3. He's ticklish when he's tired... it's funny. Unfortunately, I'm ALWAYS ticklish, so it's never a good idea.


4. He supports every single thing I do. He comes to shoots with me. He listens to my ideas, and makes them happen with me. He tells me I can do it.. and he works his butt off every single day so that I can.


5. My life would suck without him.


Those aren't the only reasons, but it's time to go to class, and at least I've succeeded at "celebrating" Valentine's day.. since my Valentine will be working all day, at work and at the rental house. Love you, Nick :)

2 comments:

  1. It makes me so happy to read this and just how you two are together! Happy V-day to such a fun couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nick, too....but in a different way:)

    ReplyDelete